Email your postings to AmericasWorstEmployers@Yahoo.com.

Postings will be live within 1 hour.


America's Worst Employers Team

By filing a complaint on America's Worst Employers, it's almost like creating your own web site.

..And, it's FREE.

Your complaint will be discovered by millions of readers.

Search engines will automatically discover most reports, meaning that within just a few days or weeks, your report may be found on search engines when consumers search, using key words relating to your complaint.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Digital Evolution, NYC Owes Me My Pay‏

139 Fulton St # 408A
New York, NY 10038
(212) 732-2722
www.digitalevolution.com

Digital Evolution, NYC is the worst company I ever worked at. It is now the end of March and they still owe me wages from the end of January and early February. It has been a constant effort to get my pay. I have received 1/4 of what is owed me from the third week in January 2008. And still have not received my last week and two days pay.

Frankie, one of the bosses of Digital Evolution will be exposed and dealt with by the Dept of Labor. He should go hungry and tell his kids the check is in the mail. ED

No comments: