Email your postings to AmericasWorstEmployers@Yahoo.com.

Postings will be live within 1 hour.


America's Worst Employers Team

By filing a complaint on America's Worst Employers, it's almost like creating your own web site.

..And, it's FREE.

Your complaint will be discovered by millions of readers.

Search engines will automatically discover most reports, meaning that within just a few days or weeks, your report may be found on search engines when consumers search, using key words relating to your complaint.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dominos

Dominos
527 N Walnut St
Bloomington, Indiana, 47408

Dominos Pizza Refuses Last Paycheck to Handicapped Employee Bloomington Indiana

I worked overtime for my last two weeks, soon after giving my 4 weeks notice to Dominos. Mike Rashad, then the owner of that store, never gave me my last paycheck. After a struggle which you wouldn't believe if I told you, a struggle to get a hold of Rashad and my W2, finally Rashad faxed me my W2s on April 15th.

To this day, May 15th, 2008, I have not received my final paycheck which covered $483, after taxes.

I tried contacting corporate Dominos, and they told me the store went out of business, and they couldn't reach Rashad, so I would have to continue my fight for this paycheck on my own.

Already it has been 8 months, and Dominos has shown itself less than considerate and downright criminal toward its employees. I do know of another employee who was also not given his paycheck, whose name I suppose I shouldn't reveal here.

Jonathan
Evansville, Indiana
U.S.A.

No comments: