Email your postings to AmericasWorstEmployers@Yahoo.com.

Postings will be live within 1 hour.


America's Worst Employers Team

By filing a complaint on America's Worst Employers, it's almost like creating your own web site.

..And, it's FREE.

Your complaint will be discovered by millions of readers.

Search engines will automatically discover most reports, meaning that within just a few days or weeks, your report may be found on search engines when consumers search, using key words relating to your complaint.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Entertainment Work Makes living stealing $24.95 for material return that RETURNS LATE ! ! ! !

Entertainment Work
690 Yamato Rd.
Boca Raton Florida 33431U.S.A.
Phone: 561-266-0239

Tried Entertinment work '14 day free trial' and found 4 pages of contacts they supplie for movie extra work and was real excited untill I found out I had to pay another company $50.00 (OMEL PRESENTS) to apply for the positions.

Then after looking closer even the postings made that day were expired.
I then called to cancel and was told I had to return the materials they had mailed me within 7 days or I would be charged for them. I mailed them in the original package the same day.

8 days later (including Sat & Sun)I was charged $24.95. When I called them I was told they had not received them at all and somehow I was disconnected. When I called Back I was told they did not receive them in 7 days.( A clever way of making MONEY. The postmark when they mailed it was the 1st I received it the 9th go figure)

I was never told when I signed up for the FREE TRIAL that there was a package to be returned and it had to be returned within 7 days or I had to pay for it.

Me
Grand Junction, Colorado
U.S.A.

No comments: