Email your postings to AmericasWorstEmployers@Yahoo.com.

Postings will be live within 1 hour.


America's Worst Employers Team

By filing a complaint on America's Worst Employers, it's almost like creating your own web site.

..And, it's FREE.

Your complaint will be discovered by millions of readers.

Search engines will automatically discover most reports, meaning that within just a few days or weeks, your report may be found on search engines when consumers search, using key words relating to your complaint.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Food Lion

Sexual Harrassment Georgetown South Carolina

I worked for this company for 13 years. A manager started persuing me both at work and outside of work. When I refused to have sex with him I was fired. This manager had been transfered from store to store because of similar incidents in the past. The only proof I have is an excellent record before this manager came to my store. Did this happen to anyone else at other stores?

Anonymous
Georgetown, South Carolina

No comments: