Email your postings to AmericasWorstEmployers@Yahoo.com.
Postings will be live within 1 hour.
America's Worst Employers Team
By filing a complaint on America's Worst Employers, it's almost like creating your own web site.
..And, it's FREE.
Your complaint will be discovered by millions of readers.
Search engines will automatically discover most reports, meaning that within just a few days or weeks, your report may be found on search engines when consumers search, using key words relating to your complaint.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Museum of the Moving
1) Unsafe workplace such as not removing unsafe ladders for maintenance workers in the building.
2) Docking pay to employees who worked overtime
3) Professional positions such as curators, developers managers are constantly turned over in this museum within every 6 months. The place employs about 50 people and goes through some 20 positions every year.
4) Unlicensed professionals operating equipment that requires proper city and state licensing.
5) Funding at museum calls for more employees than the museum employs in certain positions. These positions are not filled so where is the money from peoples donations going?
6) Upper management will ice any employee at any time for no given reason including suspicion of being on drugs or alcoholically intoxicated without any given proof