Email your postings to AmericasWorstEmployers@Yahoo.com.

Postings will be live within 1 hour.


America's Worst Employers Team

By filing a complaint on America's Worst Employers, it's almost like creating your own web site.

..And, it's FREE.

Your complaint will be discovered by millions of readers.

Search engines will automatically discover most reports, meaning that within just a few days or weeks, your report may be found on search engines when consumers search, using key words relating to your complaint.

Monday, December 31, 2007

INCDelivery.Com

INCDelivery.Com
2350 S Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Phone: 702-7271420
Fax: 757-299-0712


On December 9th 2007 I applied for numerous jobs online, I ran into an ad that was posted on craigslist that was hiring for Delivery Drivers. I submited a Resume and Cover Letter showing intrest.

On December 11th 2007 I got a phone call (unlisted number) from a woman who said to fill out there contract agreement and fax it over to 757 299-0712. I went online and filled out the form on December 11th 2007 to this website http://www.incdelivery.com/CONTRACT-PU/driver.htm

I made a copy of my I.D. Social Security Number and copy of a blank check voided for direct deposit and faxed over the information. I did not recieve any response but on December 17th 2007 my Credit Union contacted me and informed me that a Person(s) tried to deposit a check $496 using my information to a Wells Fargo in Tempe, Arizona the check number was 109 which is the one I had voided out.

When I got home I found that another check #112 was deposited for $500 again this crime happend in Tempe, Arizona. I contacted my bank and posted a reversal on both amount but still whom ever this is still made more deposits and my bank had me file a police report which I did on Friday December 21

Jesse
La Puente, CA
TELL A CO-WORKER

No comments: