Email your postings to AmericasWorstEmployers@Yahoo.com.

Postings will be live within 1 hour.


America's Worst Employers Team

By filing a complaint on America's Worst Employers, it's almost like creating your own web site.

..And, it's FREE.

Your complaint will be discovered by millions of readers.

Search engines will automatically discover most reports, meaning that within just a few days or weeks, your report may be found on search engines when consumers search, using key words relating to your complaint.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

ADT residential sale

ADT residential sales representative job. This so-called sales 'job', to sum this up, let me just tell you that I recently found my ADT national instructor's mugshot for a forgery charge a few years back. Typical of the scumbag, lying organization of broke, starving employees, that this is. My advice is for people to get the hell out of there before you lose your home, and for prospective employees to not even consider this position. My boss was a sarcastic, insulting arse-hole who is on a power trip: I don't know why, Comcast/Xfinity will and is eating them alive.

No comments: